You may sometimes need to ask your service providers to pick up supplies or make a trip to the hardware store for an item needed for a repair. Your service provider can then submit mileage expenses, the cost of the supplies purchased, and any additional time at their usual hourly rate.
You can see the expenses submitted by navigating to your Properties page and clicking any job. The video below will show you how to use this tool; there are additional step-by-step instructions below.
- You'll see a tab marked "Cost/Time." If your service provider has submitted expenses for a job, you will see a number in this tab indicating how many items need to be reimbursed for this job.
- Click on Cost/Time to expand the tab.
- You will then be able to see each expense submitted by the service provider.
- The total cost for all expenses will appear at the bottom of this section under the header "Total."
- You can add more costs on your service provider's behalf. If your service provider submitted a receipt for costs incurred but did not request the additional time for the task, for example, you can add that time yourself.
- Click "Add Cost" to add another cost to the expenses that need to be reimbursed to the service provider.