You can find vetted and verified service providers in Properly's Community Marketplace. All Community Service Providers have come recommended by a property manager or short-term rental owner in your area, and must complete a job using Properly before gaining entry to the Properly Marketplace.
This means ALL Community Service Providers know how to use Properly, come recommended by other professionals, and have performed their services in the short-term rental industry in the past.
Find Community Service Providers with Properly on the web
You can send out job requests to the entire Community Marketplace for your area by creating a Job Request. In the Service Provider section, you will see a list of your personal service providers on the left, and Community Service Providers on the right.
You can select all Community Service Providers if you need to find a service provider on short notice, or click the Select All button to send a job request to all service providers on the list.
If you choose Select All, you can de-select individual service providers so as not to send a request to service providers you already know to be unavailable.
You can also search for individual Community Service Providers and review their profiles before sending a job. To preview Community Service Providers:
- Select the property listing which requires a turnover.
- Click See Community Service Providers. This will allow you to look at the available help in your city and send out the job to those you prefer.
Service Providers will accept or decline jobs once notified, and the first Provider to accept the request will get the job.
Sending a job to more Service Providers ensures the fastest response.
Find Community Service Providers using the Properly mobile app
- On a mobile phone app, visit the Properties tab.
- Select the listing which needs a turnover service.
3. Then select Service Providers.
4. If there are available Service Providers in the area, they will appear under Community Service Providers. Select each Service Provider which you would like to receive the job and send the job request.
I haven’t signed up for Properly yet. Can I see if there are service providers in my area before I sign up?
No problem. You can check to see if Properly has service providers in your area with this link.
While you can check that there are service providers available in your area, you are not able to send jobs to Community Service Providers without a Properly account.