You can assure yourself that a scheduled job is taking place at the time and date you scheduled by tracking the job while it’s in progress. You’ll be able to see when your service provider started a job, where they were when they started the job, and how many tasks they’ve completed from your checklist.
How to track a job’s progress
Navigate to the property for which you have a job scheduled. Click on the job in the Job Requests tab.
You’ll be able to see:
- Job start time (and end time when the job is completed)
- Whether your service provider was within 0.3 of the property’s location when they started the job
- How many verification photos you requested have been completed
- How many tasks have been completed from your checklist
- Any additional problems reported or messages sent by your service provider