1. Check your inbox to retrieve your Employee Panel Access information.
2. Follow the link in your email to access your ProperHost Dashboard, and fill in your login details.
3. Once logged in, you'll land on your ProperHost appointments page, where you'll find all your scheduled appointments.
4. Click on the dropdown arrow in the top left corner, and select "My Profile."
5. Add your mobile phone number and connect your Google calendar, so you never forget an appointment.
6. Once your Google calendar is connected, you'll be returned to your ProperHost appointments page. Head to the dropdown arrow in the top left corner, and select "My Profile" to complete your account setup.
Select "Change Password" in the bottom left corner to choose your password to log in to your ProperHost Dashboard.
7. Enter your new password, confirm the new password, and click "Change Password" to save.
8. Set your working hours, so clients know when you are available. Click on the pencil icon to edit your working hours, or click on the plus sign to add working hours. Remember to select "Save Changes."
9. Then, head over to the "Days Off" tab. Add any days you won't be available to work and save your changes.
10. Finally, add any Special Days where you'll only be available to work during a limited time slot.
You're all set up and ready to go! New appointment notifications will appear in your inbox, Google calendar, and ProperHost Dashboard.