If an employee's role or responsibilities change, you may need to update their permissions. First, open the "Company" tab (in your "Settings" section) and follow the steps below.
1. Click the (•••) next to their name and select. "Disable."
2. The employee will immediately appear in the "Disabled Team Members" section and won't have access to your properties anymore.
To edit an employee's "Permissions" and "Property Access":
1. Click the (•••) next to their name and select "Edit" from the dropdown menu.
2. Change their Account Permissions in the pop-up window and click "Next."
3. Change their Property Access, then click "Send."