What happens when you revoke someone's access?
When you (or the account owner) revokes a partner's access, the partner will no longer see the jobs that they scheduled on the owner’s behalf.
Additionally, the revoked partner can no longer access your shared properties, checklists, or contacts.
Any changes and edits the partner made to properties or checklists will be saved even after their access has been revoked.
1. Click the (•••) next to their name.
2. Select "Revoke" from the dropdown menu.
3. Click "OK" to confirm you'd like to revoke this partner's access.
To edit someone's "Partner Type," "Permissions," and "Property Access":
1. Click the (•••) next to their name and select "Edit" from the dropdown menu.
2. Change their Partner Type and Account Permissions in the pop-up window. Then click "Next."
3. Change their Property Access, then click "Send."