SUBSCRIBER FEATURE: Only those with Property Manager accounts are able to create a Company Account. If you’d like to open (or upgrade to) a Property Manager account, please get in touch with our Sales Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Unless your management company is a solo operation, you’ll probably want to give your team access to your properties. Creating a company account within Properly gives you the ability to invite your employees and colleagues to join.
You can customize each employee's access levels so they can help you create checklists, send job requests, check your calendar, or provide feedback to your Service Providers.
Create a Company Account
Click the "Settings" icon in the navigation bar and select the "Company" tab.
NOTE: If you do not see the Company tab, you do not have a Property Manager account. If you believe you should have a Property Manager account, please contact our Sales Team by clicking the chat bubble in the bottom right corner.
2. Click "Create Company" to open a pop-up form.
3. Fill in your company name, email, and profile description. You can also choose to upload your company logo.
NOTE: When you fill out this form, you're creating an account and designating an account administrator at the same time. We highly recommend that you be your own administrator for this account since you will be using this email to verify your administrator status.
4. Once you've filled in the form, click the "Create Company" button. A pop-up confirmation message will prompt you to confirm your email.
5. Head to your inbox, open our email, and click “CONFIRM EMAIL.”
6. You’ll be redirected to your Properly account, where you should see a confirmation message. Congratulations! Now you can invite your employees and colleagues to join the company account!