Adding a filter to your calendar shows only properties with certain characteristics, improving your efficiency in scheduling specific services for listings with similar features.
Add A Filter
Click the “Calendar” icon in the navigation bar.
Hit the “Add Property Filter” button (above your list of properties.
3. This reveals a drop-down menu of filters (see the full list of filter options below.)
4. Select your filter(s) of choice to apply it to your calendar.
Full List of Filters
Save a Filter
Saving commonly used filter combinations (ex. City + Property Tag + Job Status) can simplify everything from scheduling jobs to reviewing to-do lists.
EXAMPLE: You prefer scheduling all of your pool cleanings in Basalt, Colorado, at the same time, so it’d be a good idea to save a filter that shows you all of your properties in Basalt that have a pool.
Filter by City: select “City” from the “Add Property Filter” drop-down menu.
2. Type in “Basalt” and click "Apply."
3. Next, filter by Property Tag: select “Property Tag” from the “Add Property Filter” drop-down menu.
4. Type in “Pool” and click "Apply."
5. Click the “Save Filter” button (on the same line as your existing filters), and then enter a name for this new filter.
Give it a name that makes it easy to identify (ex. “Basalt Pools”)
6. Once you’ve saved a filter, you’ll see a new button next to the “Save Filter” button that says “Load Filter. “
7. Click “Load Filter” to reveal a list of your saved filters.
8. Apply the filter to your calendar.