If you own between 1-9 properties that you rent out as short-term or vacation rentals, you're a host! Here's how Properly works for you.
Getting Started: For Hosts
- What is Properly?
- Step 1: Create a Host Account
- Step 2: Import Your Properties
- Step 3: Invite Your Cleaner
- Step 4: Select a Checklist
- Step 5: Send a Cleaning Job
- Step 6: Set Up Notifications
- Can I add a property manually?
- How do I merge duplicate properties?
- How do I add or delete property tags?
- Can I re-import my properties?
- How do I edit my property's information?
- How do I show or hide cancelled bookings in my calendar?
- How do I filter out which properties show on my calendar?
- Can I do a job myself?
- How do I fill out the Send Job Request form?
- How do I automate my cleaning or maintenance jobs?
- Can I edit a job that's already been sent?
- How do I schedule a job from the Checklist Library?
- How do I schedule a job from my Calendar?
- How do I schedule a job from my Properties page?
- How do I schedule a job from my Contacts page?
- What appears in my to-do list?
- To-Do List View
- How do I view verification photos?
- How do I check on a job's status?
- What is the photo gallery?
- What are problem reports?
- How do I update the status of a problem report?
- How do I create a new job from a problem report?
- How do I review expenses submitted by my cleaners?
- How do I track the hours a cleaner worked?
- How do I track the tasks a cleaner completed?
- How do I create a report?
- How do I download a report?