- What is the Community Service Providers?
- Why would I want to be part of the Community Service Providers?
- How to get on the marketplace?
- How do I get a higher ranking in the Community Service Providers so more clients see me?
What is the Community Service Providers?
Every 6 minutes, a host using Properly gets a new booking reservation and needs to hire a professional hospitality Community Service Providers for guest check-ins and check-outs. These hosts require specific hospitality touches and prefer to hire Community Service Providers who have worked for other vacation rental owners and short term rental hosts. That's where you come in. Because you have already used Properly with other Properly hosts, you will have the experience a hospitality cleaning requires and are most likely trusted by other hosts in the community. We want to offer these hosts and homeowners a curated directory where they can find cleaning professionals like you in their area. So when they get a new booking, they will not only be able to send jobs to their own Properly contacts, but can also discover and hire new cleaners like you who will show up as a cleaner who has worked for other Properly hosts.
Why would I want to be part of the Community Service Providers?
Why wouldn't you!? The demand for professional hospitality Community Service Providers is really high among Airbnb hosts and VR owners, so your services will not only be greatly appreciated but they will also get you higher wages and quality jobs.
How to get on the marketplace?
- Download the app on your mobile phone. Properly only works on mobile for service providers. (Because you use it when you are at properties.)
- To be listed, you need to complete one job on Properly. Do you have current holiday house clients that you work for? You can ask them to download Properly and send you a job through the app. Once you finish your first job you can join the Marketplace and become visible to the rest of the clients in the area.
How do I get a higher ranking in the Community Service Providers so more clients see me?
Your ranking and visibility go up as you finish more jobs using Properly. This is because we want to build a community of trusted, qualified hospitality Community Service Providers available to the community of vacation rental hosts and using Properly means you have experience working for other hosts in the community.