- How do I preview a job?
- How do I receive a job?
- Why am I not receiving job requests clients send to me?
- I accepted a job, now what do I do?
- What if I decline a job?
- Can I go back and work on a job after I have tapped "Done?"
- What information does my client see on their side?
How do I preview a job?
You can find all of your job requests in the app as soon as you open it. Tap on the job to see more of its details and preview it.
How do I receive a job?
When one of your clients has a checklist job ready they will send it to you and/or several other cleaning professionals inside the app. Depending on your notification settings, you will receive an email, text, or notification to launch the app and review the job which you can accept or deny.
Why am I not receiving job requests clients send to me?
You might not be receiving the job requests clients send you inside the app because the cellular data is turned off for the Properly app on your iPhone.
To be able to receive requests instantly, go to iPhone settings, scroll down to the Properly App where it has the toggles and enable use on cellular network. Then it should work!
I accepted a job, now what do I do?
Congratulations! At the time and date of your job tap on it to open it. Then tap "Start Job" when you actually begin and follow the checklist to mark your tasks as complete.
What if I decline a job?
If you decline a job your client will be notified that you declined the job.
Can I go back and work on a job after I have tapped "Done?"
It depends. Once you tap on Done you have the option to pause, reset, or finish your job. You can resume jobs that you paused and reset but once you finish a job you can only view it. You will not be able to mark off any unfinished task pins after you manually finish the job. Your client will be able to see all of the tasks that you checked off and if you left any unchecked before you tapped Done.
What information does my client see about the job I did?
- What time you started the job
- Whether you were on location when you tapped "Start Job" (Properly takes your location to be 0.3 miles or less distance from the address of the property).
- How many tasks you have left
- All of the photos they requested from you
- Any problems or damage you report
- What time you finished the job
Example Job Summary: