- What does connecting with my Airbnb or HomeAway/VRBO account do?
- How do I connect my Properly Account to my Airbnb or HomeAway/VRBO account?
- Can I connect multiple Airbnb or HomeAway accounts to one Properly account?
- Does Properly import listings I co-host/co-manage from Airbnb?
- Can I re-import my Airbnb or HomeAway property if I deleted it?
- How to connect to Booking.Com?
- Will Properly add more integrations with other listing platforms and property management systems?
What does connecting with my Airbnb or HomeAway/VRBO account do?
Connecting with your preferred listing platform(s) automatically imports your listing photos, syncs your booking information, and enters partial property information for you. Every time you get a new booking you will be notified from Properly and can schedule a cleaning before check-in and after check-out.
How do I connect my Properly Account to my Airbnb or HomeAway/VRBO account?
Can I connect multiple Airbnb or HomeAway accounts to one Properly account?
Yes. You can add an unlimited number of Airbnb or HomeAway accounts in Connected Accounts under your Profile.
Does Properly import listings I co-host/co-manage from Airbnb?
Properly does not support any co-hosted properties from Airbnb. We do offer two workaround solutions that you might want to try. They both preserve the privacy and security of the person you co-host for, and give you access to their account via Properly.
You can have the person you cohost for personally connect their Airbnb account to your Properly account. This will import their properties, bookings, and listing photos so you can make checklists with them. Since Properly has a special API with Airbnb we do not store passwords nor do we collect any financial information.
You could manually create the property on your Properly account and connect the reservation calendar via an exported URL from Airbnb. This will import the bookings but it will not pull in the listing photos, unfortunately.
- First create the property manually on Properly.
- Go to Airbnb to find the calendar URL for that particular property. You can see how to do that here.
- Paste the link in the Connections tab on your property.
Can I re-import my Airbnb or HomeAway property if I deleted it?
How do I connect to Booking.Com or synch reservations from a platform Properly does not integrate with?
You can connect an iCal /calendar URL from Booking.com to your property on Properly so it imports your bookings. Here's a screenshot of where you connect the URL link on Properly below. And here's where to find the calendar URL on Booking.Com.
My HomeAway or Airbnb bookings stopped importing.
Sometimes the connection between our platform and theirs expires and you simply need to refresh it. To do that you only need to follow the directions below, you do not need to disconnect your account or re-import your properties.
- Click on your Profile in the upper right corner.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Find your connected account and click + Add Account underneath the email addresses. (Note: for the Airbnb account, please make sure you are logged into that exact account on your browser or, alternatively, completely logged out).
Will Properly add more integrations with other listing platforms and property management systems?
Absolutely! We're working on more all of the time. Feel free to inquire to see if your PMS or preferred listing platform is on list.