Checklists can be as simple or complex as you need them to be and cover an entire job. For inspiration on creating checklists, watch this webinar. Your checklists can also be a combination of photo slides and text slides, it’s up to you.
Creating a Checklist
Here’s how to create a new checklist.
Start from the Properties Tab.
- Select the property you want a checklist for.
- Select the Checklists tab.
- Click Create Checklist.
- Add a Title to the checklist.
- Write a Checklist Description to explain the kind of job this checklist is for (E.G. 4-Guest Turnover, 2-Guest Turnover, Quarterly Maintenance Job, etc.).
- Click on the type of slide you want to add to your checklist. A slide can be just text (1) a text template (2) or a photo that you can add task pins to (3).
For blank text slides or text templates, enter a title, then click on the line to type or edit.
- Text Templates: There are 6 text templates available for you to use: Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom, Getting Started, and Finishing Touches. You can add, delete, or customize any of the tasks on these templates.
- Blank Text Slides: If you want to create your own text slide, select Blank Text Slide. Then click on the line to write.
Your photo library for each property includes your listing photos if you connected to a listing platform, and any other photo you add manually.
For photo slides:
- Select any listing photos you want to use from your Connected Account or upload photos from your computer.
- Click Done.
To add task pins and notes to photo slides:
- Click anywhere on the photo.
- Select the task for that pin. After you add the pin, you can write instructions that will appear inside it when your service provider taps on it.
- Add text notes by writing them next to the pin underneath the photo.
To receive a photo of a completed task:
- Select “Ask service provider for a photo of completed tasks” under that photo slide.
To reorder the slides:
- Click and drag the slide in the lefthand sidebar.
- Remember to Save the checklist.
If you take photos of your property on location and want to add them to your Property Photo album, you can add them directly from your phone using our mobile app. Then you can customize your checklists from the web or mobile app.
Duplicate or delete a checklist
- Click (•••).
- Choose one of the following options from the popover:
(1) Duplicate it on that property.
(2) Duplicate into other Properties and move the copy to other properties.
(3) Delete it.