Connecting Escapia or V12 to Properly is quite the process and the integration consists of two steps:
Step 1: contact Escapia/V12.net support
- Write Escapia/V12 support - Go to http://support.homeawaysoftware.com/Escapia/contact and write Escapia/V12 letting them know you're going to begin working with Properly - request a "PMC connection to the partner’s HSAPI account" (takes 2 minutes)
- Once Escapia/V12 gets back to you (it could take 1-2 business days on their end) you need to set up your account in Escapia in a very particular way to be able to run the integration with Properly.
Step 2: setup in Escapia/V12
1. In Escapia/V12, click on Admin > Setup > HomeAway Software Partner as shown:
2. As a modular feature, the partner picker will look the same in both systems, shown here:
3. Locate Properly and click “Manage Partner”
4. When the “Edit Permissions” page loads, check the “Enable Partner” box at the top of the page:
5. Please then enable the following 4 additional API methods:
6. Then click “Save”.
Step 3: run the integration
Go to settings (last tab on the left)
Select Connected Accounts
Click connect Escapia or V12 (V12 is a bit down the list) on the right
Fill out your Escapia Account ID and run the integration