PM - This feature is only available to PM subscribers. To upgrade to a Pro subscription, please click here.
If you’re bigger than a one-person shop, you’ll probably want to give your team access to your properties on Properly. Giving them that access means they can help you create checklists, send job requests, check your calendar, and provide feedback to your service providers.
You can change the permissions you provide for each employee. For example, you can give your co-founder in the company the same access to all aspects of the Properly app that you have yourself, while your brand-new intern may only have access to create checklists. You can change permissions and remove any employee’s access at any time.
You can also give your employees access to only some of the properties in your portfolio. If you have a location in Miami Beach and another in Galveston, you can give the Miami Beach employees access to the properties in their area only.
Using Properly as a team means you’ll be able to delegate tasks to other team members, and ensures that all of you are getting the best use of this exceptional turnover tool.
Create a Company Account
1. Open the settings menu on the bottom left of Properly.
2. Select Company.
3. Click Create Company.
4. Edit your company name and enter a company email. Properly will send a confirmation email to this account.
5. Open the confirmation email from Properly and click Confirm Email. This will take you back to Properly.
Invite a Team Member to Join Your Company Account
6. Click Invite Team member.
7. Add your teammate’s email address and click Next. Note that you can only add employees with the same email domain (@companyname.com).
8. Select the permissions for this employee and click Next.
9. Select the properties to share with this employee. Click Send.
When you or an employee schedules a job on a property you have shared, both you and the service employee can view that job on your calendar. Similarly, when you schedule a job from your account, the employee can also view it.
Each team member can receive notifications for all actions depending on the notifications they configure in Settings on their account.
To delete an employee or edit permissions:
1. Click the (•••) next to their name and select your choice.
What happens when you disable an employee's account?
When you disable an employee, the employee won't be able to log in anymore. All the account data will remain intact, so if you re-activate the employee in the future, they will be able to see their account history.