If you’re participating in the Booking.com turnaround program, follow these instructions to export your calendar.
Export your Booking.com calendar
- Log in to the Extranet, click the Calendar or Rates & Availability tab, then select Sync calendars. This will take you to your calendar sync overview page.
- Click Add calendar connection, then scroll down and click Skip this step.
- In the pop-up that appears, give your connection a name. Then click Export Calendar.
- Click Copy link, then paste it into the relevant field on your third-party calendar. Then go back to the Extranet and click Done. You’ll now see this calendar in your connections overview. It takes a while for us to finish setting up the connection, so the status will be marked as Activating while the connection is being set up. Once your calendars are synced, the status will change to Export only.
- To deactivate your export from Booking.com to a third-party calendar website, remove the connection on the other platform.